About Jordan K. Foster
Jordan K. Foster, Esq.
“Where to begin, Jordan is a top notch criminal defense attorney. He is by far a superb lawyer. He contacts his clients day and night. He always does what he says no matter what. He will fight for you and the justice that you deserve. Words cannot describe what this man has done for me. Jordan is dedicated and in my opinion, the best lawyer.”
“Working with Jordan was such a relief in a very stressful situation. He explained things very well and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire experience. He was available to answer all of my questions and always got back to me immediately. He showed up to every court date and was always on time. Never left me hanging last minute worrying if he’d be there.”
“I talked to over 12 different lawyers on the phone before hiring Jordan. I knew at the beginning that he was the best fit for me. He did not pressure me at all and explained the process clearly. I could tell he would help me with integrity and respected the fact that he was the only one of the 12 that didn't bad mouth the prosecutors in the courthouse. He listened to what I wanted and supported that decision. I didn't feel pressure to make a decision at any time. Thanks Jordan!”
- A Satisfied Client
I have witnessed Mr. Foster in court in multiple jurisdictions and he always proves to be prepared and is a strong advocate for his clients. He has the respect of the bench, fellow attorneys, and his clients. I highly endorse this lawyer.
- Nichole Fisher, Criminal defense Attorney
"Jordan is a great client advocate. He truly cares for our clients. He is dedicated to being solution focused and finding the best possible result for every client. Whether discussing a case with a client or negotiating with a prosecutor, Jordan has the ability to relate to everyone no matter the situation. He is a great addition and asset to our firm.”
- Daryl Graves, Criminal defense Attorney
"I endorse Jordan. He is a highly skilled attorney that is well respected in the legal community."
- Michael Waddington, Criminal defense Attorney
"Jordan is an purposeful counselor and seasoned advocate. He applies a firm, but congenial attitude to representation that makes it particularly effective."
- Ryan Hogaboam, Criminal defense Attorney Attorney
Jordan K. Foster Criminal Defense Attorney
My law practice focuses primarily on criminal defense. I help people facing misdemeanors, felonies, and traffic infractions. A significant portion of my practice involves DUI/DWI Defense, Assaults, Malicious Mischief, Theft, Drug Possession, Burglary, Identity Theft, Domestic Violence DV, Harassment, Traffic Tickets.
I am an active member of the Washington State Bar Association, the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Washington Defenders Association, and Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
A long time local to Tacoma, I graduated from Wilson High School. From there, I went on to the University of Washington and later to Gonzaga University School of Law. I enjoy rooting for both the Huskies and the Zags, but it can be bit tough come basketball season in the chance they play each other. I live in Gig Harbor with my wife, Lisa, who is also an attorney, and our two sons.
- Licensed for 16 years
- Rising Star – Criminal Defense – Washington Super Lawyers (2018)
- Peer Review Rated – Martindale-Hubbell (2017)
- Rising Star – Washington Super Lawyers (2013 – 2017)
- “Top Contributor” – Avvo (2012)
- Owner – Jordan Foster Law, PLLC (2016 – Present)
- Associate – Daryl Graves Law, PLLC (2012 – 2015)
- Shareholder, Partner – Smith Alling, PS (2009 – 2012)
- Attorney – Maher Ingels Shakotko Christensen LLP (2006 – 2008)
- Attorney – Dickson Steinacker, LLP (2004 – 2006)
- Washington Defender Association – Member (2016 – Present)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Member (2013 – Present)
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association – Member (2004 – Present)
- Washington State Bar Association – Member (2004 – Present)
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society: South Sound – Light the Night Walk – Executive Committee (2009 – 2012)
- Young Professionals Network Tacoma Pierce County – Member (2009 – 2013)
- Grit City Law – Legal Blog (2011)
- Public News Service – Washington Foreclosure Fairness Act (2011)
- Gonzaga University School of Law – Juris Doctor (2004)
- University of Washington -Seattle – Bachelor of Arts (2001)
- South Sound Light the Night Walk – LLS Light the Night Walk Supporting Cancer Research (2010)
- Misdemeanor Theft Dismissed – Dismissed
- Malicious Mischief Domestic Violence – Case Dismissed
- Theft Embezzlement Case – Dismissed